PoCompany Registration – Startup Registration
The first & foremost requirement of start-up registration is to choose the favorable business structure and also to register a company name in India. The choice of right business structure will impact many factors from your business name, to your liability towards business, to how you file your taxes & statutory dues. The operational and financial success of the company also depends on the business structure, accordingly online company registration in India process can be followed.
How Do We Help With New Company Registration
We, BHARATSUPPORT is providing the online CA directory for start-up registration or say online company registration in India through professional like CA’s, CS’s and Lawyers as a ONE-STOP solution for all pre & post-incorporation compliances & licensing requirements. The company registration process is cumbersome which involves legal obligation & can be compiled properly with the help of experienced professionals. Promisingly, we are providing options of the best company Registration Consultants in India who can help you in the online firm registration process in India, Company Incorporation, start-up registration, proprietorship firm registration, online company registration in India, etc.
Online Company Registration in India
BHARATSUPPORT has developed the digital platform i.e. online service marketplace which serves as the online directory where one can find the professional according to their requirements & budget for the online company registration in India and also for start-up registration. BHARATSUPPORT provides you the option to answer your questions like the company registration process? Or how to do startup registration? Or how to avail the services like company Incorporation in India?
Startup Registration/Firm Registration
startups which is also one of the significant reasons behind the increasing number of online startup registration in India. We, BHARATSUPPORT is providing the online directory where you can search the chartered accountant, company secretaries, tax consultants, business consultants, etc to cater to the needs of proprietorship firm registration, startup registration. The verified profiles of the professionals registered on our digital platform are ready to serve you & answer all your queries related to startup registration, online company registration in India, and also firm registration in India?
The cost of company incorporation depends on two factors like which type of company you are getting registered. Start a Company & get online company incorporation in India with experts of BHARATSUPPORT with competitive Company Registration Services & fees, who can also help you in the firm registration & startup registration or online company registration in India.
Documents Required for Company Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of directors
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Property papers(If owned property)
- Landlord NOC (Format will be provided)
Company Registration Process
- Name approval
- The first step of incorporating the company is to decide about the name of your company which will be applied to MCA for approval. Names given for approval should ideally be unique and related to business activities of the company. MCA
- Application of DSC & DPIN
- The next step for startup registration is to apply for digital signature and DPIN. A digital signature is an online signature used for signing the e-forms and DPIN refer to Director’s identification number issued by Registrar.
- MOA & AOA submission
- Once the name is approved, Memorandum of association and Articles of Association needs to be prepared which includes the rules & by-laws of the company that regulates the operation of the business. Both MOA and AOA are filed with the MCA with the subscription statement for the authentication & approval.
- Prepare form & documents
- Fill the application forms duly, attach the documents, get the same verified by professional then file the form to ROC then make the payment.
- Get incorporation certificate
- Once all the documentation is done & form is filed with the department, registrar issues the incorporation certificate. The certificate of incorporation mentions significant information about the company such as CIN number, the name of the company, date of incorporation, etc.
- Apply for Bank account
- After the receipt of incorporation certificate, you can submit the copy of Incorporation certificate, MOA, AOA and PAN along with the account opening form of the bank to open your bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions
The minimum requirement of directors for a one person company is one (1), additionally, there is a requirement of one member & nominee.
There are various types of business entities in India such as sole proprietorship, partnership firms, Co-operative Societies, Companies, etc. The choice of suitable business structure for any particular business depends on factors like ownership, availability of capital resources, the scale of business, etc.
The application has to be submitted online on the department portal in the prescribed format along with the applicable documents. In case of any discrepancy or approval, you will get the email from the department.
SPICe is an abbreviation of Simplified proforma for incorporating a company electronically and as its name suggests, acts as an application form for company registration according to the guidelines of the Ministry of corporate affairs (MCA).
SPICe+ form is an updated version of SPICe form and it will be applicable from 15th February 2020.
The significant documents required for company registration are Pan Card & aadhar card of directors, passport size photos of directors, conveyance deed or rent agreement, utility bills etc. along with the prescribed documents which can be prepared with the help of professional.
Yes, there is no restriction on person resident outside India/ NRI or Foreign National for becoming a Director in a Private Limited Company but at least one Director in the Board must be an Indian Resident.
Yes, you can complete all the documentation of the company by yourself, but it is recommended to take help of professional as verification of the chartered accountant or company secretary is mandatory for certifying that all the required compliances have been made. The professional can also help you in post compliances of startup registration or online company registration in India.
- SPICe helps in Name reservation, Incorporation of your company & DIN allotment
- SPICe+ or SPICe plus helps in coordinating with 3 central ministerial approvals and provides a bunch of 10 services that are essential for company registration in India.
- Name reservation
- Incorporation of a new company
- Applying for DIN allotment]
- Profession Tax (Maharashtra)
- Bank Account Opening
Have Some Questions?
We Believe in Help
+91 90337 16757
429, Shree Ram Market, Sahara Darwaja, Ring Road Surat 395002