New Delhi: Forward of Diwali, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Thursday introduced contemporary stimulus price Rs 2,65,080 crore to spice up the coronavirus-hit financial system.
Adressing the press convention, the FM introduced 12 new measures that may be known as the following step within the sequence of stimulus bulletins — saying it as Atmanirbhar Bharat 3.0. FM added that the general value of the packages introduced until date is estimated at Rs 29,87,641, which is 15 p.c of the nation’s GDP.
In a bid to incentivise creation of recent employment alternatives through the Covid-recovery part FM Sitharaman introduced `Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana`.
Listed below are 5 key issues about Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
1. The Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana operational throughout interval from October 1, 2020 to June 2021.
2. Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana introduced to incentivise creation of recent employment alternatives throughout COVID restoration part.
3. The employment scheme efficient from October 1 will likely be relevant to eligible new staff becoming a member of the EPFO-registered institutions.
4. It’s for individuals who exited these considerations through the COVID pandemic (March 1-September 30, 2020) and drawing month-to-month wages of lower than Rs 15,000.
5. Central authorities will subsidise the Workers` Provident Fund (EPF) contributions for 2 years.
Centre will present 12 p.c of the contributions of each employers and the worker for institutions with as much as 1,000 staff. For institutions with over 1,000 staff, the Centre will solely subsidise 12 p.c of the workers` EPF contributions. Institutions eligible for the scheme embrace people who added a specified variety of staff in contrast with the bottom month of September 2020.