The Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Ltd (TIIC) has invited applications for the position of Chief Financial Officer on contractual basis.
TIIC, established in 1949, is the first State-level Development Financial Institution promoted for catalyzing industrial development. The Corporation had financed Greenfield projects, many of which are presently successful brands. TIIC provides financial assistance for the purchase of land, machinery, and construction of buildings. The purpose could be for setting up new units/expansion/modernization/diversification of existing industries.
Minimum of 15 years (including 5 years at the senior level) with a strong financial background in a Banking/Financial Institution and having good knowledge in finance & accounting. Should possess adequate finance-related IT knowledge.
Role & Responsibility
- Managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
- Liquidity management: Creating and strategizing for raising suitable funds, Asset liability Management.
- Tax planning and compliance.
- Creating appropriate Digital /IT Infrastructure to deliver greater value to finance functions and enable business units to evolve as a profit center
Skills and Personal profile
- Proven skills in Finance management
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Compliance oriented
- Proficiency in accounting software
Consolidated salary – Commensurate to qualification and experience of the candidate
The maximum age limit shall be 50 years as on 01.07.2020.
Job type: The period of contract shall be for 3 years renewable every year based on the performance.
To apply, click here.