Amazon is seeking a Tax Analyst to support the indirect taxation compliances of the Company.
Amazon employees are encouraged to enter different roles, take on new challenges and learn new skills. Their internal transfer opportunities and expanding career development programs help employees build their careers.
- Chartered accountant with 2-4+ years post qualification experience in indirect tax compliances post qualification experience with for a qualified Chartered Accountant
- B.Com/ M.Com with 6-8 years of experience in indirect tax compliance.
- Experience in financial accounting systems and accounting process with hands-on experience of reconciliation of financial books with tax returns.
- Experience in handling GST compliance’s for multiple group companies and multiple state registration will be preferred
- Knowledge and experience with accounting for taxes under IN GAAP required
- Prior experience and knowledge in Oracle financial database will be preferred
- Experience in working with cross-functional team
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Tax Accounting and Reconciliation of tax returns with financial books and tax reports.
- Review monthly General Ledgers to identify Reverse charge liability transactions and calculate RCM liability.
- Review monthly related party transactions report and identify GST liability transactions and reconcile the same with RPT reports.
- Assist the tax team in the Generation of IRN on the GST portal.
- Perform Balance sheet and Operational reconciliations of GST accounts and close the open items with respective Stakeholders.
- Update input tax registers with all the mandatory fields in the registers
- Ensuring adherence with all compliances under the GST laws including computation of tax, payment of tax, filing of returns, filing of statements, and certifications.
- Analyzing transactional data and validating the correctness of the same to ensure compliance with company policy and GST laws.
- Working closely with multiple teams like accounting, accounts payable (AP), and accounts receivable (AR) to ensure complete and accurate tax reporting and computations.
- Supporting the GST tax audits
- Building process and managing archiving and retrieval of tax data for all statutory purposes.
- Continuously identify opportunities to automate accounting processes
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
To apply, click here.