New Delhi: HDFC Financial institution has launched a complete banking and fee answer for retailers – SmartHub Service provider Options 3.0.
This primary-of-its-kind answer permits retailers and self-employed professionals to immediately open a present account and begin accepting funds in-store, on-line, and on-the-go, the financial institution stated in a press release.
“The excellent service provider answer will allow the Financial institution to succeed in out to greater than 20 million small & medium retailers and in addition skilled providers like medical doctors, pharmacies, salons and laundry providers throughout metro, semi city and rural India within the subsequent 3 years,” HDFC Financial institution stated.
Key options of SmartHub Service provider Options 3.0 embrace:
- Immediate account opening and service provider setup
- Cost assortment by any mode – Bharat QR code, Aadhaar Pay, UPI, SMS Pay, Credit score or Debit Playing cards, or any app comparable to Payzapp, Google Pay
- Customise interface in 9 languages
- Share product catalogue with clients by way of SMS, e mail or Whatsapp
- View and apply for mortgage and bank card gives
- Single dashboard view of funds and dues throughout places
- Section particular Worth Added providers like stock administration for grocery retailers, EMI for Digital retailers, billing, stock and reminders for pharmaceutical retailers to call a number of
- Retailers may also create their very own buyer loyalty program on this answer. They will run their very own ‘reductions and gives’ for his or her clients.
For the retailers, SmartHub 3.0 shall be out there in a number of kinds – app primarily based, internet primarily based and in addition a spread of PoS gadgets. The excellent answer will allow efficiencies within the enterprise for them. For instance, options like digitizing Khata, enabling assortment reminders, stock administration, billing software program and lending to retailers’ foundation their banking historical past.