Accenture has invited applications for the post of Internal Audit Manager.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
Roles and responsibilities
- Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing.
- Responsible for end-to-end audit oversight including scoping, staffing, planning, fieldwork, workpaper documentation, leading audit meetings, reporting, and follow-ups; ensuring that methodologies governing internal audits are followed.
- Leverage the power of advanced data analytics and automation techniques to achieve comprehensive risk coverage and deliver high-quality audit results.
- Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
- Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in operational excellence and best practice initiatives.
- Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
- Through interaction with clients and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration and, as a leader, set a solid example for the staff.
- Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
- Supervise and work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Chartered Accountant with 7 – 10 years of post-qualification experience in external or internal auditing, preferably in Big 4 or a global organization.
- Highly motivated and self-driven with limited guidance from the supervisor and provides appropriate direction to the Internal Audit staff.
- Experience in leveraging advanced data analytics in all phases of the audit lifecycle.
- Excellent people management, mentoring, and project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication, report drafting, and presentation skills, and proficiency with the English language.
- Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to time zones.
- Additional relevant professional or technical certifications (CIA or CFE) is preferred.
- Readiness for domestic and international travel.
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka.
For more details and to apply, click here.