ROC Filing, Annual Filing & Compliances in India
Every company doing business in India is registered with ROC (Registrar of Companies) which mandates in accordance to Companies act, 2013 to fulfill applicable Corporate Compliances, Roc Filing, Annual Filing of the company or XBRL Annual Filing irrespective of its operation size or business.
We at CAONWEB provides all kinds of company law compliance services by the professional experts including Private Limited Company Annual Filing & Compliances, One Person Company Annual Filing, XBRL annual filing, Filing Annual Return, etc.
Private Limited Company Annual Filing & Compliances:
The private limited company has been relaxed from many legal & regulatory compliances, but still, there are lot many compliances applicable including the Annual Filing of the company. The following compliance required the filing of the following forms within the applicable annual filing due date.
annual filing Auditor Appointment (eform ADT-1) to be submitted within 15 days from the AGM.
file annual report Annual Return form (eform MGT-7) to be submitted within 60 days of AGM.
roc filing (eform AOC-4) within 30 days of AGM
LLP Annual Filing:
Form 11 (Annual Return)- within 60 days from the closure of financial year that is on or before 30th May every year.. Form 8 (Balance sheet and Profit Loss)- on or before 30th October every year Form 11 (Annual Return form) – within 60 days from the closure of financial year that is on or before 30th May every year.
Form 8 (Balance sheet and Profit Loss) – on or before 30th October every year
One Person Company Annual Filing:
The OPC Annual filing includes the following forms to be filed within the applicable annual filing due date Annual Return form (eform MGT-7) to be filed within 60 days of AGM.
Financials (eform AOC-4) within 30 days of AGM
Got a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Companies that are formed under the companies act, 2013 or the erstwhile companies act, 1956 are required to file an annual report within the stipulated time. ROC Annual filing is governed under section 129/137 of the companies act, 2013.
- With the introduction of online annual filing or annual e-filing, it has become convenient for every enterprise to annually file their report with the registrar of companies (ROC).
According to companies act, 2013 (erstwhile companies act, 1956); any entity who is required to comply with all the guidelines of annual filing must file following e-forms in the prescribed format:
- Form AOC-4: Annual filing of financial statement and other documents [FY 2014 & onwards]
- Form AOC-4-XBRL: Annual filing of financial statement and other documents [FY 2014 & onwards] in XBRL format
- Form MGT-7: Annual filing of return by companies having share capital [FY 2014 & onwards]
- Go to MCA Website
- Click on “MCA services” then “e-filing”
- Tap on “company forms download”
- Find “Annual filing e-forms”
- Download the respective forms which need to be filed.
- Upload e-forms attach the Digital signature certificate (DSC) then press “check form”.
- Login on the MCA portal using your credentials.
- After successful login uploads the E-forms.
- Once uploaded you will receive a service request number (SRN) and an option to go to the payment window.
- Using SRN, you can keep track of your transaction status.
- Meet international standards
- Cost efficiency
- Time saving
- XBRL stands for Extensible business reporting language.
- XBRL is an electronic language and the most effective way of communicating a company’s financial data which helps in standardizing the complete process around the globe. Some of the benefits of aligning your business financial data in the XBRL format is that it’s a cost & time-saving process, greater efficiency, accuracy and reliability in analyzing the financial data of any company.
For certain class of class companies annual filing in AOC-4-XBRL format is mandatory-
- Companies listed on any stock exchange in India.
- Subsidiaries of companies mentioned in Point (1).
- Paid-up capital of INR 5 Crore & above.
- Annual turnover of INR 100 Crore & above.
- Companies need to prepare financial statements as per Indian accounting standards rule, 2015.
NBFC, Housing Finance Companies (HFC), Banking & insurance sector companies regulated by IRDA or Banking regulation act are exempt from the annual filing of financial statements in XBRL format.
Yes, there is a provision to revise the annual filing except Form AOC -4 & there XBRL counterparts.
- The respective fee for the forms is charged while revised annual filing assuming it as a new annual filing.
Have Some Questions?
We Believe in Help
+91 90337 16757
429, Shree Ram Market, Sahara Darwaja, Ring Road Surat 395002