How can you protect your business name or logo?
Trademark registration is the answer. Like a name is the unique identifier for a person, trademark a name provides legal protection to the unique identity of a particular product or service which distinguish it from the products or services of similar category. It can be in the form of logo, brand, tag line or it can be a combination of name and logo both. It can also be obtained for a Business name, distinctive catch phrases, taglines or captions.
The registration of a trademark is governed by The Trade Marks Act 1999. The procedure for registration of trademark a name is an immediate trademark registration process which is done online and the trademark is ready to be used within hours. However, it is very important that the trademark should not be similar to an existing trademark or should not be specifically prohibited by law. You can take help of a trademark attorney to register a trademark
How to Register a Trademark?
A trademark in India can be registered for a period of ten years from the date of application of mark. The trademark registration process involves the following steps:-
- Apply for trademark registration in prescribed form i.e. Form- TM 1.
- Fill in the details in trademark application MCA
- Submit the trademark application along with documents.
- Make the payment
- Examination of a trademark application by Registrar
- A Trademark registration certificate is issued in case of no objection.
Procedure for Trademark Registration
Submit your details
You need to fill our simple query form & we will call your back.
To make sure that unique logo name filed is available or not, Trademark Search is executed by experts
Select Appropriate Class
Depending on nature of your products, we shall suggest the appropriate class of the 45 classes
We create your Trademark application in 3 days and get your TM number
Your trademark is registered in 1.5-2 years if no competitor objects to your trademark application
Different Trademark Symbols
Documents Required for Trademark Registration
- Copy of PAN Card of directors
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of directors
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
Have Some Questions?
We Believe in Help
+91 90337 16757
429, Shree Ram Market, Sahara Darwaja, Ring Road Surat 395002